Sunday 6 March 2011

Sunday update

Hello all!

This is just a quick update as I don’t have much time today.

I have a few more fun stories of my past dating disasters (next ones up are McMeerkat and Hot Cross Buns!), but the big news is that I will hopefully start alternating those with current ones, as I’ve signed up for online dating again!

I have put my profile up on three sites – two paid for, and one free. If I do something, I do it properly! There has been some interest and I actually have a date tonight (woot woot!). I will fill in you on that very soon.

Apart from that, life is good. I’m going abroad for a few days next week for a friend's hen do. Very much looking forward to it!! If there are any men to report on, you’ll be the first to know.

For now, I’ll continue rifling through my summer wardrobe.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Pupa x

2 comments:

  1. Gosh you really do go for it! 3 sites you say? Surely you'll find a fittie on one of them?!

    Have a fabulous trip!

    Rapunzel x
    *Tales from the Tower*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rapunzel! Where I live the ratio of eligible men to cows is 1:5. So I have to put maximum effort into the search :-)

    ReplyDelete